Thursday, February 25, 2010

over-the-hump month (February!)

I'm over halfway through my 13 month stint in Nicaragua, and it's just now starting to hit me. I live in Central America. Wow. One would think these things would have sunken in ages ago...

Another thing I wish I'd figured out from the beginning is how to work my iMovie magic. After being inspired by a friend's blog, little white lights, I decided to make a video highlighting some little things I've learned, things I appreciate, and places/people I have grown to love. I hope to make even more of these videos (shorter, I promise!) to feature aspects of life abroad in Nicaragua.


Abrazos,
Jan Maggi

2 comments:

  1. love this yawn mags!!! so cute!

    p.s. you forgot a picture of the house mice. i just saw one run through the indoor garden...

    ReplyDelete